Technical Support Specialist at Bizzabo
Can you handle managing multiple projects, no problem?
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the Bizzabo team! As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll work with Customer Success, Product, and R&D teams worldwide to drive event success for our customers. You’ll make customers happy, solve complex problems, and be the force of good to increase the value Bizzabo delivers to their organization.
This role will require a flexible schedule in order to best support our customers, some days you will need to work from 9-6, others might require 12-9. So we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently and with flexible hours!
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 100 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Handling complex technical issues/escalations over Zoom, email, and phone
- Helping to configure clients’ accounts & streaming setups to ensure maximum event success
- Managing a queue of web design requests from our enterprise clients
- Providing day-of-event support to our enterprise clients (Amazon, Salesforce, Google, etc.)
- Working cross functionally with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to achieve clients’ desired end goals
What you have:
- 4-5 years experience in a successful customer support role in a B2B SaaS company with clear progression of roles & responsibilities
- Technical background: you have experience troubleshooting APIs, complex integrations, and web design issues
- Familiarity with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox web developer tools, APIs and error logs to diagnose and troubleshoot client issues both with their network and software
- Familiarity with Zendesk & Jira
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency
Who you are:
- You’re comfortable working with enterprise clients & executives from companies of all sizes, and enjoy doing so
- You have a sense of humor and know when and how to use it during escalations
- You’re a people person - you enjoy talking through issues and working directly with clients
- You get into the details - you leave no stone unturned when trying to solve a client’s issue
- You don’t shy away from challenges
- You like to poke holes in things and come up with ways to ideate on existing processes