Work you’ll do
We help clients re-imagine the relationship between technology and business by architecting future business and technology strategies, models, platforms, eco-systems and capabilities that enable business transformation. Examples of specific capabilities include:
· Advanced Technology Disruption: Disrupting business strategies and unlocking value with advanced technologies including cloud
· Insights-driven Technology Strategy: Leveraging deep analytics to provide world-class technology strategy and lead end-to-end technology enabled business transformation / journey
· IT Operating Model Strategy: Architecting the technology operating model to enable business outcomes, shareholder value and core technology capabilities
· Outsourcing Advisory Solutions: Providing full lifecycle advisory for IT Outsourcing, IT Shared Services and delivery models associated with complex advanced technology integration
· Technology and Business Value Capture: Leveraging frameworks and tools to drive value and realize ROI on technology investments and transformational programs
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver business, digital, and analytics transformation, all enabled through cloud. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from our consulting, advisory, and tax practices, our alliance partners, and our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
Manage full life cycle implementations.
Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
Develop and manage vendor relationships.
Lead workshops for client education.
Manage resources and budget on client projects.
Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients’ businesses, including Strategy, Enterprise Technology, Finance and Enterprise Performance, Operations Transformation, and Organization Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear insight-driven choices about where to play and how to win, to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy will help our clients to:
Identify strategies for growth and value creation, leveraging methods and tools like the Strategic Choice Cascade
Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
Track and maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies using tools like the Cloud Value Calculator and Pricing Engine
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements (min. of 2 full life cycle implementations)
· Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
o Engagements: Current State Assessment, Future State Design, Roadmap Development, Health Check, Service Catalog Design, Application Alignment, Data Management Strategy, Process Maturity, Process and Tool Deployment.
o Process Frameworks: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
o ITIL: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
o IT Service Management Tools: ServiceNow and others
o Common IT Operations Subareas: Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management and Metrics, Security Management, Operational Metrics, Operational Governance
o IT Cost Optimization and Effectiveness
o IT Governance, Operating Model, and Delivery Model
o IT Financial Management – IT financial dashboards, charge back models, and IT cost management
o Technology Management Optimization
o Enterprise Demand and Project Portfolio Management
· Experience with ITIL Strategy
· Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
· Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
· Strong financial and analytics skills with experience tracking and maximizing the return on technology investments
Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Eagerness to mentor junior staff
An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA Preferred)
Continuous curiosity to expand knowledge of new technology innovations and its applications to business