VP, Client Onboarding Manager at Galaxy Digital (Greater NYC Area, NY)
About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Galaxy Digital is actively looking for an experienced Client Onboarding Manager to create and own the client onboarding process from start to finish. As the Client Onboarding Manager, you will act as the primary point of contact for prospective clients once an application is complete. The ideal candidate is a results-driven, disciplined problem solver, and can adapt quickly. The candidate should have prior work experience in financial services and should have a deep interest in working in and learning about the crypto ecosystem.
- Evaluate and improve firmwide client onboarding process
- Work with KYC Analyst to onboard new clients, managing process from beginning to end
- Monitor generated reports to identify inconsistencies, error analysis and trends
- Manage priority items received from multiple teams across different locations
- Resolve escalated issues from various clients
- Provide guidance and oversight to Onboarding Team with respect to policies, procedures, and priorities
- Liaise with teams locally and across regions to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide Subject Matter Expert support on key process and technology initiatives
- Accountable for records approved at Quality Control, when verified by Qualify Assurance/ Compliance / Audit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Onboarding experience from an institutional perspective
- 5+ years of client onboarding experience
- Ability to build and own a new process
- Experience within a financial institution in a client onboarding capacity (Operations, Client Service or Implementation)
- Interest and familiarity with crypto
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances . Galaxy fully complies with all applicable Federal, State and local anti- discrimination laws. Our management team is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and general treatment during employment.