VP Customer Success US
Gameffective Employee Performance Enablement and Engagement
By putting employees at the center of business success, Gameffective helps companies increase efficiency, drive customer experience and become more agile. Gameffective makes employees more proficient, aligned, and engaged, maximizing the value they create for your organization. Using tools like adaptive microlearning, real-time feedback, and gamification, it significantly speeds up onboarding, boosts productivity, and inspires an emotional drive to excel. Unleash your employees’ full potential providing them with the tools and guidance they need to hit their goals all day, every day...
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with our most valuable customers. Become their trusted advisor & consultant.
- Build and Manage our amazing US team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success and Implementation Specialists
- Work with the team and other teams in the organization in order to build the best Customer Success Center of Excellence. Manage and implement best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Collaborate with our technical support teams overseas to make sure communication flow is effective
- Deeply understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on our platforms best practices, use cases and organizational workflow.
- Manage assigned technical resources to execute implementation/success plan and provide customer support and all account implementation needs.
- Engage with key influencers and decision makers across different teams within the customers organization. Conduct business reviews and goal-setting meetings.
- Be an expert in Gameffective offering, technologies and competitor offerings
How will you be measured?
- Renewals & Upsells
- Documented customer success stories/examples.
- Gameffective's platform adoption
- Customer Success team members are happy, learning, growing and advancing
- Experience building and managing a Customer Success Teams and Customer Success center of Excellence.
- Experience managing client relationships and ensure client satisfaction and retention from deployment phase and on to renewal and expansions
- Experience managing relationships with large Enterprise Strategic Accounts and C-level Executive
- Prior history working for a SaaS company, large systems integration firm, or consultancy
- Proven ability to drive continuous value
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients
- Project management - Ability to meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent troubleshooter
- Excellent time management skills for yourself and others
- Availability for some travel is required