VP, Customer Success
Shutterstock works with content creators as well as consumers of that content that span a myriad of different genres. Our customers range from individuals through small teams and businesses’ up to large corporations. In addition we have specific customer segments that drive unique requirements such as creative agencies, media and entertainment production companies, news agencies and more.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a proven track record in leading a customer care/customer success team in a high growth SaaS/tech organization. The VP will be responsible for ensuring content contributor and customer satisfaction through their lifecycle with Shutterstock.
As the VP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for bringing strategic vision to the business and identifying new and innovative approaches to customer care and growth strategies optimized for each customer segment. You will be responsible for operational excellence, defining KPI’s, driving measurement and performance to deliver customer satisfaction in the most efficient and effective way. You will also focus on maximizing upsell opportunities by engaging with Sales, Solutions, Product Development, Product Management, Support, and Training as necessary.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be a critical partner in accelerating revenue from existing customers and defining, measuring and improving the total customer experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a world-class Customer Success organization spanning Customer Success Management, Outcomes, Support and Call Center Operations teams across the globe. Includes attracting high potential contributors, developing leaders, creating a culture of curiosity, and putting the customer at the center of all CS operations.
- Architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- Partner with Sales to redefine customer expansion ownership, team structure and approach to accelerate revenues.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in influencing product roadmap based on internal and external customer needs and experiences.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability from current customer base.
- Define, implement and share CS effectiveness measures across CS organization, executive staff and for Board presentations.
- Partner with Marketing on CS enablement, customer marketing, and voice of the customer programs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Shutterstock’s customer, product offerings, product use cases and best practices.
- Serve as the customer advocate by creating a feedback loop on customer issues, escalations, and needs with appropriate internal teams.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) leading a fast-pace SaaS-based customer organization with demonstrated results in driving customer revenue and outcomes
- Strong empathy for customers and deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, using data to make informed business decisions
- Has attracted top talent and led strong customer-oriented teams
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional groups to achieve goals
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Leads by example – demonstrating curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 180 million images and more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.