Peloton is seeking an Associate Product Manager to push the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Connected Fitness software products in order to drive member engagement: ensuring Peloton users have a seamless, fun, engaging, and consistent home workout experience. This person will report to and directly support a Product Manager on the Connected Fitness team and work closely with other product managers, designers, project managers, and engineers to push features forward.
- Support the Product Manager in the development of new features and the optimization of existing features owned by the Connected Fitness and API development teams.
- Translate product requirements and reported bugs into tickets in Jira.
- Work closely with engineers as they complete tickets and participate in UAT to review.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups.
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and socialize them with Product, Engineering and possibly other stakeholders.
- Work with product analysts on event design and implementation and review relevant dashboards.
- Develop relationships with the Content, Production and Marketing teams.
- 1+ years of Software Product Management experience (or similar relevant experience).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passionate about the member experience.
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Constant attention to detail.
AS A BONUS
- Experience working with an agile scrum engineering team.
- Experience working directly with visual/UI designers, UX researchers and product analysts.
- Experience working on a consumer Software product with integrated hardware.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, content streaming or other related fields.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.