Associate Product Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
Fluent is looking for an energetic and capable Associate Product Manager to assist the growth hands-on of it’s rapidly growing media brands and international product expansion. The Associate Product Manager will serve as the right hand to the Product Manager leading Reporting & Analytics for Fluent’s internal ad products and growing Media Brands.
As an APM on this team, your expectation is to create phenomenal and reliable reporting for Product Managers, Ad Operations, Media Buying, and Account Management teams. In this role, the team members are your users - and their expectation is to have beautiful and flawless reporting. Accurate and innovative reporting is the backbone of all strategic decision making across our departments; your job is not just to display data, but come up with new and innovative ways to process information, simplify datasets, and interpret data. Not only should you enable powerful data-storytelling, but you should also be able to process and make recommendations to the team confidently and at a whim.
This person must be detail-oriented, a phenomenal team player, and a master (or aspirational master) data-interpreter.
- 1-3 years experience preferred working as a product analyst, consultant, engineer, or related field
- Work alongside the Product Manager on Reporting & Analytics to create phenomenal reporting across the Product Development team
- Identification and clear communication of opportunities to relevant parties to enable better decision making
- Accurately understand and simplify datasets when information is incomplete and time is sensitive
- Troubleshooting existing reporting to find concise and expedient solutions to often elusive problems
- Ensure consistent tracking and accurate reporting across multiple 3rd party and proprietary platforms
- Understand and influence the development of current and future database structures to fit the needs of the growing business
- Assist in the creation and continual improvement of product and business models
- A degree in Engineering, Economics, Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Experience with Google Analytics, tracking platforms, and data visualization tools preferred
- Intermediate understanding of SQL preferred
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company