Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and DFJ.
Imagen is a product-driven company. Our product team is looking for smart, passionate people who are excited to solve hard problems using cutting edge technology to change the lives of patients around the world. The job requires a passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and deep intellectual curiosity. In this role, your focus will be on creating objective, data-based product insights and ensuring products are delivered on-time, at spec, and on-budget.
- Gather and refine user stories and product requirements to drive the product development lifecycle
- Manage stakeholders and deliverables across multiple teams and departments within the organization, creating a collaborative and team-driven environment
- Analyze and synthesize our inventory of 100M+ records, creating a rich and insightful understanding of the underlying data
- Create production-level quality dashboards that appropriately synthesize the state of the business for senior management, key stakeholders, and external parties
- Develop and execute against effective project plans which balance investment, cost, risk, and feasibility
- A bachelor's degree from a top institution
- 2-4 years of experience managing complex data sets and creating meaningful insights
- Proven track record of delivering results against tight timelines and constrained budgets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including building and delivering presentations
- Preferred technical competencies including, but not limited to:
- Coding languages: Python, R, etc
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc
- Reporting Technologies: Periscope, Mode, ggplot, etc
This role is based in New York, NY.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.