Business Analyst - WMS Specialist at Peloton
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to enable new processes and technologies within our Warehouse Management Systems arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, Integrations, and Warehouse Management Systems. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Warehouse Management Systems, and will support initiatives to streamline processes, and translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting our Distribution Centers and continuous improvement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers and across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document business and functional requirements, business processes, use cases, and user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute WMS functional tests to ensure fulfillment of business requirements and IT quality, architectural, and security standards on assigned projects.
- Performs business level configuration of Warehouse Management System software (Manhattan Associates).
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, and change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven and governance-focused business.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 3+ years of WMS experience, preferably in Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMOS/WMi/PKMS.
- Strong understanding of EDI and integration technologies / methodologies related to WMS systems including EDI transactions: 810, 832, 855, 856, 945, etc
- Understanding of serialized inventory vs non serialized inventory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System partner technologies like cubiscan labor management, Manufacturing Execution
- Knowledge of integrating warehouse management system with other equipment and systems such as MHE (conveyors), Warehouse control systems (WCS), Warehouse Execution systems (WES) and pick-to-light systems etc. is desirable
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.