Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Chief Product Officer who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Uphold the voice of the consumer on the executive team.
- Own the product vision and roadmap, and communicate with C-level staff, board members and other stakeholders.
- Define hiring plans for the team and work with the People Team to recruit, motivate, and retain world-class talent.
- Create alignment throughout the company - focusing all efforts on the initiatives that are most impactful, communicating reasoning and urgency.
- Provide transformational leadership to a team of product managers, with a focus on developing agile and strategic executors.
- Implement prioritization processes based on business ROI analysis, collaboration with business stakeholders on company targets by delivering product solutions.
- Lead technical inbound collaboration with the Engineering Department.
- Manage the Product, Design, and Customer Experience teams, to deliver on company OKRs of net revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Product Vision and Strategy
- Manage and communicate strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing, value proposition, and competitive positioning for each product.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Lead data-related discussions - ensuring that stakeholders have the correct data.
- Prioritize big design initiatives and be responsible for the end-to-end cohesiveness of the product experience.
- Feature Development
- Build, iterate, optimize, and perfect the product roadmap.
- Evaluate the existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct large-scale hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative and quantitative research and multivariate tests.
- Create requirement documents that include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Cross-Functional Teamwork
- Work regularly with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes.
- Use agile technologies to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap to meet the company’s KPIs across all teams at Talkspace.
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do) and communicate with teams.
- Reporting/ Measuring Success
- Define resources required for success and assess the team on their ability to meet targets time to market for company initiatives.
- Ongoing evaluations that measure the success of new features in hitting KPIs.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and what doesn't, to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration.
- Back Office Operations
- Make sure that the technical tools used in the organization are vetted for privacy, legal, ease of use and are complementary with other existing tools.
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- 15+ years of experience as a Product Manager or equivalent title, with 3+ years as a Chief Product Officer
- 10+ years of experience at a subscription-based, consumer tech company
- Co-founder or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- MBA preferred.
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.