CRM Product Manager
Greater NYC Area
Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
We believe great products are built by multi-disciplined, diverse teams of passionate builders. Marketers, engineers, analysts and other teammates are all vital to making great products happen. As the CRM Product Manager, you’ll lead the expansion of our CRM capabilities and architecture, increasing our direct-to-consumer targeting abilities and communications channels to empower always-on marketing communications that help the acquisition and retention marketing teams deliver a true 1:1 customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing, data and engineering teams, to translate business needs into practical but aggressive roadmap, and execute using agile and lean product development methodologies.
- Drive business requirements gathering and analysis to create clear and concise functional requirements.
- Lead the integration of new technologies and add-on applications with our growing CRM tech and data stack.
- Continually integrate data-driven targeting solutions (including predictive models and persona clusters), leveraging internal and external resources.
- Own the health, engagement and growth of our customer database and CRM channels, including email deliverability.
- Monitor and report on key CRM and database engagement metrics, including opportunities for improved growth and engagement.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in the development and execution of mutli-channel triggered communications.
- Train user personnel in the use of the system.
- 3 - 5 years experience implementing and iterating on CRM or marketing automation solutions (Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Sailthru, etc).
- Direct-to-consumer experience (subscription services and/or eCommerce) is a must
- Experience with SQL required.
- Proficiency with data-visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc) a plus.
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, user stories, etc.
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams and initiatives.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization.
- A scrappy, startup attitude that enables you to achieve success with minimal resources. You are hands on, and you can grow as the team grows.
- BS/BA degree required. Advanced degrees a plus.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
- WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description