Director of Product Management at Garner Health (Remote)
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a Director of Product to solve user-facing and business problems as our business scales. This role reports directly to the SVP of Product.
As a Director of Product, you’ll be given wide-ranging responsibility to design and shape our product capabilities, from our member-facing app to the complex data systems that support our operations team. You will need to create solutions that can be implemented quickly and iterated to handle the scale of a fast-growing company.
This role is fully remote within the US.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and define complex segments of our internal and external product
- Develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users—internal teams, members, admins—and use that to drive your roadmap and help shape the overall product strategy
- Drive new feature development from start to finish: from ideation, requirements gathering, documentation, product development, launch and iteration
- Define what success looks like, ensure we have the data in place to measure progress, and rally the team around what winning looks like and how we get there
The ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of product management experience, ideally focusing on building complex and data-driven products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a passion for data-driven decision-making
- A proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly
The salary range for this position is: $170,000 - $195,000. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.