Group Product Manager, Distribution at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead Vimeo’s evolution as a video distribution platform. In this role, the Director will build best-in-class publishing and marketing solutions for SMBs and Enterprises to grow their businesses and audiences, overseeing our existing suite of products including Showcase, Publish to Social, and more.
What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeo’s product vision and strategy for our Distribution vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX and Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class distribution products that enable Creators to be successful both on and off of Vimeo
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape to build best-in-class products that enable creators to reach and engage their audiences
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models, video, and/or SaaS is required
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating and making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.