Group Product Manager
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Do you love getting in the weeds as much as you love big-picture thinking? Justworks is seeking a Group Product Manager on one of our core product areas to work collaboratively with Design and Engineering. Group Product Managers are responsible for both managing a product, and developing and growing a small team of one to three Product Managers.
What you'll do
- Develop, mentor, and lead a small team of one to three Product Managers
- Help craft Justworks’ Product Management team and processes as we grow
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, and existing Justworks data
- Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross-functional and collaborative development process specific to your domain
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
- Communicate with the leadership team to determine roadmaps and prioritize work, and present to the CEO
- Be a passionate believer in the Justworks product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Do what it takes to get the job done and motivate a team
Who you are
- 7+ years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Able to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Have experience managing Product Managers
- SQL knowledge
- You have a technical background
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have experience in the human resources space, generally
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.