Head of Growth at Hinge
Hinge is looking for a Head of Growth to lead customer acquisition, conversion, and retention. You’ll be focusing on understanding our current user base and finding new ways to engage and expand our footprint. The need for connection is a universal human constant, and modern dating presents a set of ever-evolving problems to consider.Challenges You'll Tackle
- Establish crucial KPIs and data inputs to drive towards and measure goals.
- Identify the most effective strategies to improve growth and revenue.
- Test emerging channels and tech vendors while optimizing targets.
- Segment and test creatives.
- Bring an informed business understanding to acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Experiment and iterate on ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers.
- Communicate and present to the executive team on decision making, data, tactics, strategy and growth plans.
- Work across the marketing function (creatives to content to media) to test emerging channels, targeting and creatives.
- Partner closely with Data Science to design attribution, analytics, and monitoring tools including dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Identify channels to test, run test, perform customer segmentation analysis, and optimize channels and presence.
- Work with product and engineering teams to build growth loops in the product.
- Partner with finance and operations on budget management and forecasting.
- Build, manage and mentor a team.
- You have 10+ years of growth experience preferably at startups.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, across all levels of employees and stakeholders.
- You bring strong experience with acquisition and retention programs that grow users and engagement.
- You’ve scaled direct to consumer brands.
- You bring a broad marketing exposure, across channels (i.e. social media, email, mobile)
- You’ve grown and led a high performing team.
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.