Head of Product - elovee at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a stealth startup focused on developing technology to improve day-to-day care of seniors with dementia. We are bringing together a cross-disciplinary team of data scientists, product designers, engineers, business strategists, user-centered designers, and memory care experts to build groundbreaking tech to address a growing market of over 50 million seniors with memory diagnoses worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Product who is passionate about designing and building customer experiences to join the executive leadership team and drive the product vision, definition and prioritization.
In this role you will:
- Lead Product & Services Strategy
- Create end-to-end product management and service strategies that result in differentiated marketplace offerings that allow customers and our organization to create and sustain value
- Gain and share insights with engineering and others through an understanding of user personas, pain points, customer journeys, and market trends
- Build Great Talent & Teams
- Attract and retain world-class product management and service teams
- Cultivate a high-performing, unified team culture
- Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose
- Collaborate with the executive team to ensure corporate objectives are met
- Evangelize product vision and strategy in the marketplace, and communicate to employees and shareholders
You should have:
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Start-up leadership experience (4+ years building & managing product, design, engineering and vendor teams)
- Experience in launching products from inception to launch
- Agile and Lean expert
- Experience in mobile (iOS or Android) development
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred
- Proven track record in human-centered design preferred
- Healthcare experience/Memory Care experience a plus
- Data Science, NLP, and/or Gaming experience a plus
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.