Head of Product - Stealth Healthcare Startup
Greater NYC Area
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for the most important global companies enabling them to own the next horizon of innovation.
We are launching a stealth startup, which will build a digital clinical operations platform to disrupt the drug development industry. With funding already in place, this startup will capture part of this 50 billion dollar US market through digital redesign of the clinical trial value chain.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Product who is passionate about designing and building customer experiences to join the executive leadership team and drive the product vision, definition and prioritization.
As the Head of Product, you will:
Lead Product & Services Strategy
- Create end-to-end product management and service strategies that result in differentiated marketplace offerings that allow customers and our organization to create and sustain value
- Gain and share insights with engineering and others through an understanding of user personas, pain points, customer journeys and market trends
Build Great Talent & Teams
- Attract and retain world-class product management and service teams
- Cultivate a high-performing, unified team culture
Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose
- Collaborate with the executive team to ensure corporate objectives are met
- Evangelize product vision and strategy in the marketplace, and communicate to employees and shareholders
Desired Expertise & Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Start-up leadership experience (3+ years building & managing product, design, engineering, and vendor teams)
- Experience in launching products from inception to launch
- Agile and Lean expert
- Experience in mobile (iOS or Android) development
- Deep familiarity with the technical implications of HIPAA compliance and GDPR
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred
- Proven track record in human-centered design preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description