Lead, Digital Ventures (Digital Health Productization) at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Please note that effective July 1, 2021, MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines' high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Do you dream of being a mini CEO of a portfolio of products? Forget the risk of a start-up! We're seeking a Digital Productization Leader to join us in our mission to ensure that MSK's inventions have the greatest chance of being developed and commercialized to benefit patients and return the most value to MSK.
- Vet potential MSK technologies for further investment and commercialization
- Act as an "Internal VC" and overall "Product Manager/Leader"
- Direct internal investments and oversee the ultimate product and overall business that is created - responsibility for product design, finance/P&L, marketing, sales, dev, support, compliance, etc.
- Lead a matrixed team across all functions to run end to end commercial business for product(s) and deliver on the P&L
- Review all of MSK's internal digital assets, determining which ones to invest further in, building a business case and then delivering on the execution of that case to build, deliver and sell that commercial digital product externally
- Successfully built and launched digital health products
- Proven experience owning a P&L directly for products
- Comfortable leading and mentoring a team
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, openness, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It's important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.