Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
Stash is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and entrepreneurial Product Manager Lead to focus on Retention. You’ll have the opportunity to own Retention, creating a strategy and experiences to keep customers coming back to Stash, keep them engaged, and create brand loyalty.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!What you'll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team to iterate on the product, messaging, and features that keep customers using Stash
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, generate ideas and converge on a project that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
- 6+ years working in product management at a B2C software company or startup
- Prior experience leading customer retention initiatives & creating a retention strategy
- Demonstrated user science and user empathy by having conducted primary research with UX tools and worked on storyboarding and/or story mapping
- Experience working with marketing & data in product personalization, campaign management, and messaging strategy
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as Optimizely, Sitespect or similar
- Demonstrated funnel and conversion analysis in tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment or similar
- Familiar with design and research with tools Figma, or similar
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Experience rallying people around controversial or unconventional directions/solutions
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
- Consumer app or platform experience required
- Prior experience working on SaaS billing systems would be a plus!
- Experience building out a retention team would be a plus!
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.