Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager to make Vimeo a collaboration-first platform for SMBs and Video Professionals. This PM will ensure our creators - from individuals and freelancers sharing and collaborating on videos to small teams and Enterprise businesses with different roles and permissions - can create and collaborate on videos that grow their business.What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeo’s product vision and strategy for our Teams & Collaboration vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX and Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class collaboration products that enable Creators to collaborate with external partners as well as grant permissions to internal team members
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators and their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative and quantitative - to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure important metrics, feeding findings back into the product development process
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact. Proficient in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.