Lead Product Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Create useful, intuitive, and innovative experiences that help our customers improve their business in ways they haven’t even thought of yet
- Contribute to product strategy and vision by leveraging customer and market analysis, industry trends, and original thinking
- Manage and coach a team of Product Managers who work with their own Agile teams to deliver related experiences
- Create, prioritize, and manage your team’s backlog for effective release and sprint planning and execution
- Develop a deep understanding of competitors and vendors in adjacent spaces to ensure a competitive and relevant product
- Evaluate trade-off decisions across the customer experience, development, and operational support in partnership with teams
- Guide and participate in user experience design planning and delivery with the assistance of the development team
- Be the customer advocate for solution designs; know the customer better than they know themselves
- Work closely with the development team to ensure releases meet -- and exceed -- customer expectations
- Work across departments to understand challenges/requirements for innovative solutions -- and get them to market
- Continuously monitor, measure, and report on key user, product, and business metrics
- Be the most knowledgeable person in the company on assigned product(s)
- Be an internal (and external) evangelist for the product
- Visit customers and attend industry events (once we can do such things again safely!)
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- BA/BS with at least 5 years experience delivering cloud-based software in a Product Management role, preferably with at least some time at an early to mid-stage startup
- Significant experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Experience managing and coaching more junior Product Managers
- Demonstrated strong, creative, problem-solving ability
- Strong strategic thinking combined with results-driven, practical mind set
- Experience setting up, running and measuring the results of lower cost product experiments aimed at validating assumptions and gathering initial data
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Experience in and comfort with formal customer research
- All-star communicator: strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to simplify and articulate complex ideas to broad, varied audiences
- Strong consensus- and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across an organization
- Confidence to dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!