Live Producer at Vimeo
We’re looking for a Live Producer to join Vimeo’s Live Production team! As a Live Producer, you will partner with our Sales team and Enterprise customers to architect and execute live solutions. In this role, your responsibilities will be two-fold: 1) understanding prospects' live streaming needs and translating how our platform and production offerings could be a fit and 2) technically producing live content for our Enterprise customers and internal teams.
The Vimeo Live Production Team provides virtual and in-person turnkey production services exclusively to our Enterprise customers. We work on a variety of events including town halls, product releases, concerts, fashion shows, and conferences. In working on these events, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end technical execution of each assigned production for both external and internal clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee end-to-end production of assigned live broadcasts for internal and public-facing events. This includes pre-production planning of each event as well as directing/ TDing during the show.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders to understand the customer’s goals and provide technical solutions for a successful broadcast.
- Share your live broadcast expertise with customers by providing training on Vimeo’s suite of software solutions.
- Design & build technical workflows for both remote & in-person live broadcasts, while also being able to identify potential fail points and implement backup plans.
- Help customers and prospects understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading discussions to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering recommendations to match customer needs
- For onsite production; lead crew in building technical workflow, collaborate with other production teams, and direct/TD webcast including directing camera operators & audio engineers.
- Collect and analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales engineering, engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects’ business challenges and align with Vimeo’s business objectives
Skills and Knowledge You Should Possess:
- Must have 2-4 years of professional live production experience to be considered
- Ability to function independently & keep your cool under pressure.
- Understanding of live video production workflows and experience troubleshooting issues in real time.
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Ability to communicate with all kinds of people clearly and professionally - from CEOs & VPs, to Executive Assistants, to IT managers, and to other production professionals.
- Willing to work long hours, including occasional nights and/ or weekends based on production scheduling.
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Willingness to travel domestically (and at some point in the future, internationally). A valid driver’s license & passport is required.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Bonus Points: proven experience with Livestream Studio.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs