Manager, Product Marketing at Peloton
The Manager, Product Marketing will focus on planning and executing integrated product marketing campaigns. Your primary responsibilities will include developing and executing campaign strategy, writing and delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development and managing campaign rollout, and program optimization. You will work closely with the media and creative team as well as cross-functional partners to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Membership, Retail, PR, Product, Content, etc). This role is highly strategic and creative, and requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights and product data to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative and tactics.
- Partner with cross-functional leads (internal/external) on integrated campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, etc).
- Leadership on the annual marketing budget, and forecasting and tracking marketing spend.
- Partner with the media & creative teams to optimize creative across channels and including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations to improve campaign results.
- Work with consumer insights leads to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing plans.
- Partner with other brand/product managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing member marketing.
- Translate global initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results.
- 6+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital.
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.