We’re looking for a Manager, Strategic Product Consultants (SPC) to lead Procore’s Financials product for the SPC team. In this role, you’ll drive best practices by establishing operations, setting strategic goals, and providing daily guidance to your team.
As our Manager, Strategic Product Consultants, you’ll successfully lead, mentor, and grow your team of individual contributors. This includes facilitating onboarding, providing training, identifying challenging opportunities for advancement, and driving high performance with OKRs. As a successful candidate, you have experience managing professional services and aspirations to pursue future leadership opportunities. You’re a trusted advisor who can skillfully manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to move the needle on projects. And you embody our values of Optimism, Ownership, and Openness.
This role has the opportunity to be based remotely and reports to the Senior Manager, Strategic Product Consultants. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and guide current SPC responsibilities to include but not limited to driving new initiatives and leading process changes
- Provide expertise for escalated client issues relating to the product or objection handling for their product line
- Demonstrates business growth and transformation within a team that drives Professional Services value to customers
- Engage with Customer Success Leadership on team wins and losses
- Establish and maintain job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Inspire team members to achieve high results and metrics; develop and manage team OKRs, messaging, and updates
- Recruit, mentor, and develop team members by identifying training opportunities, establishing career paths, and managing peer shadowing
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years previous customer implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms and 2+ years of SAAS services management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of business transformation, growth, and development of consulting services within a Professional Services organization
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and process-oriented mindset
- Track record as an early adopter for driving change and a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management, or ERP software solutions is preferred
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.