Principal Product Manager at Hinge
Hinge is hiring a Senior Product Manager to manage our core user experience. Your mission is to maximize both good dates and user sentiment through improvements to the app experience - especially profiles and interaction. This is your chance to drive the core experience of an app with millions of users looking for deeply meaningful results, and be an essential part of a scaling product organization at a turning point in our trajectory. Hinge has a rapidly growing opportunity to affect change in dating culture not only amongst our users but in society. Success in this role will result in tangible value for our users, a powerful differentiation for our brand, and a step forward for thoughtful daters everywhere.Responsibilities
- Oversee one of three product workstreams, Experience, alongside Growth and Revenue.
- Create a foundational framework, long-term vision, and medium-term roadmap.
- Analyze data to identify problems and opportunities. Supported by data science.
- Collaborate with design to develop features.
- Write specs with support from engineering.
- Foster feedback loops with the team at large. We have a lightweight process for this.
- Support product operations, who project manage our agile-esque development cycles.
- 4+ yrs PM experience working on consumer mobile apps with global reach
- Well rounded between research, design, analytics, and technical collaboration, with emphasis on user empathy through qualitative research, and innovation through design collaboration.
- Long-term strategy for our core experience is defined and in progress.
- Make a substantial change to the number of good dates we create.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.