Product Analyst at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence/Product Analyst to join our BI team at Zocdoc! As a BI/Product Analyst, you’ll partner closely with the product teams to help make better decisions that power our business. Working closely with Product Managers, you will guide product development with relevant insights based on analysis. You’ll create data sets, design analysis, provide rigorous reporting and make recommendations to help define our product roadmap. You are focused on impact, and have the skill to understand customers and promote growth. You should demonstrate curiosity, data fluency, and a collaborative work ethic.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about working with analyzing and creating data sets
- A product-driven analyst who likes to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Excited to use technology to enhance the consumer experience
Your day to day is…
- Providing actionable insights to help product managers understand trends, marketplace dynamics, and user behaviors
- Performing investigative analysis to make recommendations across stakeholders in the business
- Partnering with product managers to define common user paths and actions, outline event tracking, and promote quality data collection
- Partnering with Product on A/B testing strategy including design, execution, and analysis
- Translating broad questions into plans for research and discovery, perform proactive data exploration, and communicate the results in a compelling way
- Partnering with the Product team to understand requirements and build dashboards that answer common questions; enhance existing dashboards to increase impact, improving user experience and adoption
- Becoming an expert in a specific product area, handle KPI reporting used to measure the health of the business and provide critical visibility of our data to Product Managers, Engineering and other business teams
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations
- Creating all the technical implementations and documentation associated with the dashboards and strive for 100% accuracy
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- A BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, etc.
- 3+ years of work experience in process execution, business intelligence, dashboarding, reporting, or data analysis
- An understanding of A/B testing methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau, Looker or comparable data visualization tools
- 2+ years of experience with manipulating large data sets using SQL
- A passion to get deep into the weeds with data and understand edge cases and how to best represent them
- Experience building relationships with teammates, influencing decisions at a variety of levels and across multiple teams
- Competitive PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
- Team outings to celebrate goals
Of course, your healthcare experience probably isn’t perfect yet. But no matter what, we’ll continue to put the patient’s needs first. We simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve. We created Zocdoc to solve patient problems, beginning with online appointment-booking – and we haven’t stopped building since. With Zocdoc, you can see doctors’ open appointment times and book instantly online, make informed choices with verified reviews, and stay on top of important checkups with tailored reminders.