Product Director, CX at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Defining product strategy and the roadmap for Zipari’s CX Engagement Hub, Service Bot, and IVR products
- Overseeing a team of product managers on the corresponding product lines
- Managing feature intake for product line.
- Managing product development, product and UX teams to execute user stories.
- Guiding the accelerated features strategy to continue improving our configuration and productization.
- Approving the Release/Manual QA Testing Plan (Core Use Cases and Functionality including alternate scenarios).
- Performing case studies focused on driving business results and leveraging those results in building the product.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit as well as potential partners.
- Participating and helping facilitate strategic 3rd party product partnerships.
- Creating and defining the strategic resource investments that emerge from the individual products. Investments could include new features, paying off technical debt, etc.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Strong technical background (either previously an engineer or working on technical products)
- Experience or familiarity with some of the popular NLP engines currently used today
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation software
- Experience working on an enterprise SaaS product
- Experience working with complex systems with a strong understanding of how different systems interact and how to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with and making use of large amounts of data - specifically with use towards decision analysis/decision trees
- Experience working with and/or building a customer engagement platform - omni channel communication, campaign management, A/B testing, measuring NPS, etc.
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- B2B Experience - understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Attention to detail and willingness to “roll up the sleeves”
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring product managers and product analysts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress