Product Director of CX
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
At Zipari, we’ve pioneered consumer experience technology for health insurance with the power to change an industry. Our platform offers unparalleled insights of every member touchpoint, the most accessible and comprehensive member profiles, and configurable solutions that build on the health plan’s current technology. The result is deep personalization for members that promotes satisfaction and motivates self-service, while driving operational efficiencies. Zipari’s breakthrough technology enables the type of member relationships that insurers want and consumers seek.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director who will join us and help lead the effort to build out our CX Engagement Hub.
What You'll Be Doing
- Defining product strategy and the roadmap for Zipari’s CX Engine.
- Managing feature intake for product line.
- Leading integration for the CX Engine with the DX and ICX products, as well as with external vendors.
- Managing product development, product and UX teams to execute user stories.
- Managing product engineering team to ensure alignment with product, architecture reviews, development velocity and technology selection.
- Guiding the accelerated features strategy to continue improving our configuration and productization.
- Approving the Release/Manual QA Testing Plan (Core Use Cases and Functionality including alternate scenarios).
- Performing case studies focused on driving business results and leveraging those results in building product.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit as well as potential partners.
- Participating and helping facilitate strategic 3rd party product partnerships.
- Creating and defining the strategic resource investments that emerge from the individual products. Investments could include new features, paying off technical debt, etc.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5-7 years of health insurance experience
- 5+ years of technical lead experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Familiarity with site tagging and its use in downstream measurement and analytics
- Experience in building or working on a complex rules engine
- Experience working with complex systems with a strong understanding of how different systems interact and how to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with and making use of large amounts of data - specifically with use towards decision analysis/decision trees
- Experience working with and/or building a customer engagement platform - omni channel communication, campaign management, A/B testing, measuring NPS, etc.
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- B2B Experience - understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Attention to detail and willingness to “roll up the sleeves”
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring product managers and product analysts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description