Product Director, CX
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
At Zipari, we’ve pioneered consumer experience technology for health insurance with the power to change an industry. Our platform offers unparalleled insights of every member touchpoint, the most accessible and comprehensive member profiles, and configurable solutions that build on the health plan’s current technology. The result is deep personalization for members that promotes satisfaction and motivates self-service, while driving operational efficiencies. Zipari’s breakthrough technology enables the type of member relationships that insurers want and consumers seek.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director who will join us and help lead the effort to build out our CX Product Suite (CX Engagement Hub, Service Bot, and IVR)
What You'll Be Doing
- Defining product strategy and the roadmap for Zipari’s CX Engagement Hub, Service Bot, and IVR products
- Overseeing a team of product managers on the corresponding product lines
- Managing feature intake for product line.
- Managing product development, product and UX teams to execute user stories.
- Guiding the accelerated features strategy to continue improving our configuration and productization.
- Approving the Release/Manual QA Testing Plan (Core Use Cases and Functionality including alternate scenarios).
- Performing case studies focused on driving business results and leveraging those results in building the product.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit as well as potential partners.
- Participating and helping facilitate strategic 3rd party product partnerships.
- Creating and defining the strategic resource investments that emerge from the individual products. Investments could include new features, paying off technical debt, etc.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Strong technical background (either previously an engineer or working on technical products)
- Experience or familiarity with some of the popular NLP engines currently used today
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation software
- Experience working on an enterprise SaaS product
- Experience working with complex systems with a strong understanding of how different systems interact and how to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with and making use of large amounts of data - specifically with use towards decision analysis/decision trees
- Experience working with and/or building a customer engagement platform - omni channel communication, campaign management, A/B testing, measuring NPS, etc.
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- B2B Experience - understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Attention to detail and willingness to “roll up the sleeves”
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring product managers and product analysts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.