Product Director, Platform Experience at CLEAR
Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, and we never sell member data.
CLEAR is actively seeking a Product visionary who has a proven track record of delivering products at scale for Consumers and Developers. In this role, you will inspire and lead the Product teams that are responsible for supporting the growth and integration of CLEAR’s growing platform through tools, reference implementations, and a full-featured Developer Portal. You will design and execute a strategy to drive platform adoption and growth, allowing millions of CLEAR members to safely and securely use their trusted identity across payments, age verification, access control and more.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team to define and deliver a portal to support a wide range of B2B and B2C features, including internal tooling, to help drive top of funnel growth and provide Enterprise-level functionality
- Convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, working closely with product leaders and software engineers, and participate in all levels of team planning
- Create and maintain concrete, quantitative, and descriptive profiles of customers and their needs. These include mobile developers, web developers, core service backend developers, partner managers, and more across both internal and external use cases
- Champion a data-driven mindset, having a bias for action but making calculated decisions against known and documented risks
- Act as the team evangelist internally to develop relationships across core platform teams to drive consistent process and collaboration; we must scale ourselves to scale our partners
Who You Are
- 5+ years product management experience with a track record of successfully delivering products or services
- Experience delivering external-facing features or products including management of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You have created and delivered engaging technical presentations and are comfortable with (and enjoy) public speaking
- API / Platform experience preferred, but not required – deep technical background in software engineering and infrastructure
- Deep understanding of identity and authentication standards is a plus (e.g. OAuth / OIDC / SAML / IAL / AAL)