Product Lead at Cedar
Cedar is embarking on an exciting period of growth: we are simultaneously investing in our initial core product while scoping out the launch of new products for adjacent markets.
We are looking for an experienced product leader who can take complete ownership over a standalone product and work with leaders within Cedar and externally to navigate its growth. The role is ideal for someone with the desire to flex as both an individual contributor working directly with engineering teams and eventually as a leader who can hire and develop a product team of their own.
- Own and develop the strategic vision and tactical roadmap for a standalone product
- Partner closely with senior commercial leaders to understand larger market trends and pain points
- Join our Business Development team to collaborate with external executive stakeholders at prospective clients
- Coordinate with development teams to execute against that vision
- Contributes to the creation of our annual company level strategy plan
- Help us scale the company and culture
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Effective communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and data driven approach
- Prior experience developing highly technical or complex products
- Based in or willing to relocate to NYC
- Prior experience scoping and launching completely new standalone products
- Experience managing other product managers
- Exposure to enterprise sales
- Experience with SQL or other analytical tools
- Prior knowledge of the healthcare space (providers, insurance companies, tech companies…)
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.