Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a motivated PLM Analyst. The PLM Analyst will work closely with the Operations and Hardware Engineering teams to oversee the day-to-day tactical management and development of bills of material (BOM) information for new and sustaining products. They will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our product information is accurate, complete, and controlled.
This role reports directly to the PLM Administrator.
- Work with the Hardware Engineering and Operations teams to coordinate the creation of and manage changes to internal bills of material (BOMs)
- Oversee the completion of engineering change orders (ECOs), manufacturing change orders (MCOs), deviations, and all other change management activities, ensuring that the information in the PLM system is correctly updated
- Work with Engineering to build and refine product development processes in the PLM system
- Implement the necessary workflows as determined by the PLM Administrator
- Develop best practices and internal training documentation for the PLM system; provide regular training as necessary
- Assist in efforts to add product/part metadata to the PLM system
- 3-5 years of product-lifecycle management (PLM) work experience, preferably with Arena PLM
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing a plus
- Demonstrated experience in BOM management, engineering change control, and CAD interoperability with PLM systems
- Experience working in engineering, manufacturing, or supply chain
- Thorough understanding of PLM best practices
- Ability to effectively provide training on the PLM environment and workflow management
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing development projects
- Excellent documentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.