Product Management Director - Healthcare
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Product Management at BCGDV
Our product manager managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
In this role you will:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Assist in the development of materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
You should have:
- 10+ years of Product Management experience specifically in the Bio Pharma and/or Medical Technology (Med Tech) industry
- Must have experience with HIPAA and PHI conformant solutions
- Strong understanding of building extensible solutions that are integrated with other products or devices (Class I,II, or III) along with global acumen including GDPR compliance
- Experience with different EMR/EHR, Web Portals, Big Data solutions and integration through HL7 and FHIR is a plus
- Experience building and launching validated software following QMS processes (ISO9001, ISO13485, CFR)
- Past experience working with Medical, Legal, and Regulatory bodies within different corporates; including MAP or PRC
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple successful digital businesses
- Experience in developing complex digital business models
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.