Product Management Director, Industry Relations at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
IAS is looking for a Product Management leader to research and define universal industry technical standards to spur better consumer experiences and advance the measurement of digital advertising across multiple digital platforms and media. This individual will have technical depth in various fields and be comfortable articulating software development requirements, the ability to learn quickly from and educate a variety of audiences, and a passion for detail. The role leads development of operating guidelines and best practices for the creation, distribution, and optimization of digital advertising.
- Participate in working groups with other standards bodies including the IAB, MRC, TAG, 4As, ANA, CBA for communication and adoption of industry standards.
- Understand and interpret standards and formulate plans to ensure the fastest path to execution and certification.
- Proactively partner with product leaders to understand their roadmaps and identify opportunities for new certifications in video, walled gardens, news feeds, brand safety, fraud etc.
- Partner with the compliance teams and be their point of contact for product and R&D teams for technical PoV and ensuring execution.
- Ensure IAS is at the forefront of gaining certifications.
- Create an annual industry standards certifications roadmap.
- Participate in quarterly relationship meetings between IAS and MRC
- 10+ years of Product and/ or Program management experience in digital advertising industry or closely related environment
- At least 5-7 years of experience communicating complex technology to company leadership and other audiences, which should include experience both in person and through the creation of documentation and delivering content over web conferences
- Experience with measurement of digital advertising or digital content and understanding of advertising performance measurement and metrics
- Experience or knowledge of patents, collaborative standards setting, and internet privacy and security are considered a plus; and
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to understand complex and emerging technology
- Professional confidence in a variety of networking situations
- Clarity in communication, and the tools to make themselves understood by a wide range of audiences; and readily develop credibility in technical work environments.