Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Commodities team. As a Product Manager, you will contribute to advancing our strategy by leading a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to define and execute our roadmap and accelerate our growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization responsible for developing our industry-leading products, working directly with the CEO. If you want to build industry-leading blockchain and crypto products that are transforming the financial system, then this is the role for you!
As a Product Manager, you'll get to:
- Help drive the growth of a Paxos Business Line by defining and driving execution of our product roadmap
- Own end-to-end design, development, and rollout of software products for enterprise customers in the financial services industry
- Engage with customers to understand and enable their blockchain adoption goals
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes
Your experience should include:
- 1+ years in a Product Management role, ideally at a B2B software company
- Building high-growth products and playing a direct role in driving their growth
- Working closely with commercial teams and customers
- Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team
You might also have:
- Technical-literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in new products, businesses and technologies
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.