Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to streamline and scale our internally built Content Management System (CMS) and live production software, tools critical to the production of Peloton content. This person will be directly involved in projects that expand our content and product portfolio and will be responsible for ensuring software is easy to use. This person will report to a Senior Product Manager on the Connected Fitness Product team and work closely with members of the Content & Studio Production team, other product managers, project managers, and engineers to push changes to our internal tools that forward our live production capabilities and support the launch of new products and features.
- Collaborate with Content & Studio Production teams to modernize the software used for daily content production and library management and reimagine processes and SOPs for their use.
- Partner with other Product Managers to think through and implement changes to our internal tools needed for new products and software features.
- Immerse yourself in Peloton’s programming & production processes and serve as the SME within the Product team.
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and process flows and socialize them with Product, Content and Engineering.
- Support the rollout of changes to internal tools by supporting employee training and documentation.
- Work closely with API Engineering teams to execute requirements and UAT work as it is built.
- Develop relationships with the Content, Production and Engineering teams.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working directly with MAM systems and/or software used for live production or content-management.
- Strong ability to work closely with experts in a different field to understand their needs and translate them into software.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working with an agile scrum engineering team.
- Experience with ML-based recommendations and/or content curation tools.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, content streaming or other related fields.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.