Product Manager, Enterprise SaaS at LeafLink
LeafLink is a marketplace that lets licensed cannabis retailers order from their favorite brands online, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With 4,200+ dispensaries and 1,300+ leading brands in 25 states and territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink seeks a Product Manager to take ownership of enterprise SaaS platform functionality and programs for the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform.
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with LeafLink teams and our customer base.
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, fostering channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Lead the planning and implementation of LeafLink’s enterprise SaaS functionality and capabilities
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Write requirements and stories, review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies
- Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events