Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to own our footwear roadmap. This person will serve as the voice of the customer, working to develop and launch footwear that will delight our members and enhance their Peloton experience. They will report to the Director of Product Management and work in close partnership with engineering, industrial design, program management, product management, and business teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our members. Advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Manage a footwear roadmap that will delight our members and align with business objectives.
- Oversee each footwear product through the development process - from ideation to end of life.
- Define product requirements, including available markets, pricing, features and performance goals. Masterfully communicate these product requirements to the development team and leadership in both written and presentation form.
- Use member research, data, and market insights to inform strategy, roadmap, and features.
- Align with other product managers so that footwear meets the needs of the connected fitness device programs and users.
- Collaborate with industrial design on user experience and feature implementation.
- Collaborate with engineering to translate product requirements into engineering requirements and test criteria.
- Collaborate with program management to scope, plan, and execute to cost, timeline, and performance goals, partnering closely with them to make smart trade offs during development.
- Solicit user feedback at each development phase, including field testing prior to launch.
- Partner with marketing on product positioning, creative assets, and member-facing specifications.
- Coordinate with sales and member support to create training and support content prior to launch.
- Monitor and report on product performance after launch. Analyze insights to prioritize sustaining improvements and inform next generation product requirements.
- Bring a depth of knowledge on footwear construction, components, materials, manufacturing processes, test methods, competitors, and industry trends.
- Display leadership and identify areas for footwear innovation within a team of smart creatives.
- 4+ years Product Management experience developing footwear or sports equipment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working closely with technical and design teams.
- Experience with user testing and validation.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to drive decision making.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.