Product Manager - Growing Businesses at Datadog
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Datadog platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world. Software developers and ops engineers rely on it 24/7 to keep their stacks and infrastructure running smoothly. They trust it to notify them in the middle of the night when trouble is looming.
With a team of engineers, designers, marketing, and sales, you will define the future of a rapidly growing business.You will:
- Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product.
- Grow to understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful.
- Define and lead the vision and strategy to drive business through new initiatives.
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers.
- Foster innovation and identify new opportunities that will revolutionize the future of performance observability
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to identify and execute on levers to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have experience with hands-on software development.
- You thrive on ambiguity
- Application Performance Management
- Real User Monitoring
- Synthetics Monitoring
- For more information on these opportunities, please visit our Blog!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.