Product Manager, Hardware Accessories
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation and portfolio management of the Peloton accessory product lines. This person will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design, and launch products that drive growth in sales and engagement for these products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, develop cohesive products and product lines that communicate the brand identity of Peloton, and delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the Senior Product Manager, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, and business teams.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics for all products, and offer data-driven insights about what new products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement and revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with design team to develop a cohesive user experience and brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with e-commerce, marketing, and retail stakeholders to develop effective merchandising strategies for products across Peloton’s omni-channel sales organization
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas vendors to scope, plan and execute the development to cost and timeline goals
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience or 4+ years of Private Label product line management
- Experience working with overseas vendors a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into product
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.