Product Manager - Healthcare Content at AlphaSense
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.The Role
In this role, you will join the Product team as the subject matter expert on integrating new healthcare related content into the AlphaSense platform. You will be a crucial part of identifying valuable new content within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical domains for users to search across. Once identified, you will work closely with product and engineering to drive integration and implementation strategy.
- Define AlphaSense’s product strategy and roadmap for Healthcare content, starting with the customer and working backwards
- Identify new content sources within the healthcare/medical/pharma space that would add value to AlphaSense end users in their research process
- Partner with Product Development teams to develop, integrate, and maintain healthcare/medical/pharma content
- Assist in the development of strategies to deploy and scale content across the AlphaSense customer network
- Assist in the development of release notes for new content changes and product functionality
- Support the Product team when needed with other product initiatives, including content development, QA, and workflow updates in each of the software products
- 5+ years of experience in product management with Healthcare/Medical/Pharma focus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, and basically just measure everything.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, bonus points for RN, MD, NP, PharmD, or PA