Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site and gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Bread's full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, and lift average-order-value. To learn more, please visit breadpayments.com.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. Reporting to our Director of Product Management for the Member Vertical, this role will focus on our financial products - installment loans, SplitPay, and new products to come. You will own defining and improving how the products themselves work post-origination in close collaboration with your Engineering Manager and squad as you bring new products and features to market. This role will partner closely with our Capital Markets, Financial Operations and Legal teams as well as other Product Managers to deliver high-quality solutions that drive direct impact to Bread’s top and bottom line.
Your role at Bread:
- You, in partnership with your Engineering Manager, will lead a Squad on the Member’s Team where you will own prioritization and requirements definition.
- You will deeply understand our current payment products, new candidate payment products, core ledger, and financial operations to identify areas of opportunity.
- You will translate broad Merchant team objectives into a roadmap, tactical goals, priorities, and OKRs for your cross-functional product team
- You will partner closely with leaders in Bread’s Capital Markets, Financial Operations, Partnerships and Legal Teams to assess impact and determine team priorities.
- You will write strong Product Requirements Documents and User Stories to anchor your Squad and your cross functional partners in those opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience for a Financial Technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on Financial products (loans, credit cards, or similar products) a plus