Product Manager, Member at Bread
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers' shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We're backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. Reporting to our Director of Product Management for the Member Vertical, this role will focus on our financial products - installment loans, SplitPay, and new products to come. You will own defining and improving how the products themselves work post-origination in close collaboration with your Engineering Manager and squad as you bring new products and features to market. This role will partner closely with our Capital Markets, Financial Operations and Legal teams as well as other Product Managers to deliver high-quality solutions that drive direct impact to Bread's top and bottom line.
Your role at Bread:
- You, in partnership with your Engineering Manager, will lead a Squad on the Member's Team where you will own prioritization and requirements definition.
- You will deeply understand our current payment products, new candidate payment products, core ledger, and financial operations to identify areas of opportunity.
- You will translate broad Merchant team objectives into a roadmap, tactical goals, priorities, and OKRs for your cross-functional product team
- You will partner closely with leaders in Bread's Capital Markets, Financial Operations, Partnerships and Legal Teams to assess impact and determine team priorities.
- You will write strong Product Requirements Documents and User Stories to anchor your Squad and your cross functional partners in those opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience for a Financial Technology organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on Financial products (loans, credit cards, or similar products) a plus.
About Alliance Data Card Services
Alliance Data Card Services provides market-leading private label, co-brand, general purpose and commercial credit card programs, digital payments and Comenity-branded financial services. Using the industry’s most comprehensive and predictive data set, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching capabilities, Alliance Data Card Services has been helping partners increase sales and provide greater value to their customers for more than 30 years. Follow Alliance Data Card Services on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
A division of Alliance Data, Bread is a leading digital payments company that works with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Through its full-funnel recommendation engine, Bread empowers merchants to sell more, improve conversion and lift average-order-value. Follow Bread on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Alliance Data Card Services and Bread are a proud part of the Alliance Data enterprise, a FORTUNE 500 and S&P MidCap 400 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with more than 8,500 associates worldwide.
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Alliance Data complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact Alliance Data to request an arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiting Team at [email protected].