We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
At Datadog, our customers come first. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to determine how our users interact with our products. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
As a PM working on our core Platform, you will analyze our existing products, look across a variety of goals and potential directions, and set the vision for how our customers use Datadog.
- Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product.
- Identify customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Define and lead the vision and strategy to drive business through new initiatives.
- You will routinely interact with customers’ business, product and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, features, product requirements and roadmaps.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of feature releases.
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand.
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users.
- A technical degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience with hands-on software development.
- You are a master at prioritization
- You love to serve customers, internal and external
- Application Platform
- Monitors & Notifications
- Incident Management
- Datadog Query Language
- For more information on these opportunities, please visit our Blog!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.