Product Manager (Provider Team)
- Scope and launch new features for our products
- Define a roadmap for your product domain based on a multitude of inputs
- Motivate a dedicated engineering and design team to deliver against key milestones
- Partner directly with our customers and the business development team to ensure success
- Help us scale the company, the culture, and our products
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Extensive experience managing the product development process
- Effective communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and data driven approach
- Based in or willing to relocate to NYC
- Experience with SQL or other analytical tools
- Prior knowledge of the healthcare and revenue cycle management space
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.