Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
You’ll join Bread’s Shop team, working closely with our product and engineering teams building features and products that optimize our end to end Bread consumer experience on our retail partners’ sites. The overarching Shop team’s mission is to optimize how customers engage and pay with Bread by providing smarter payment options and seamless experiences focusing on attracting new customers and merchants and increasing end to end consumer conversion. The Shop team operates in an exciting and fast paced environment and covers a broad range of scope from improving our existing apply, approve, pay, and checkout experiences and products to developing exploratory new products. We’re looking for individuals who are both creative and results-oriented to build innovative products and features that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Work closely with your Design and Engineering Leads to drive the overall product strategy and roadmap for your team
- Own end to end prioritization and delivery of large scale product features, ensuring we are building the best products for our customers and merchants
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, and cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building impactful products.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to discover and prioritize new product opportunities that align with the Payment team’s core mission
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, retailers, and business with a focus on the payments landscape to drive the prioritization and development of the best products for Bread
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience (Experience working in e-commerce, fintech or payments is a plus)
- Effective and clear communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and thrives in fast paced and ambiguous environments
- Proven track record of bringing new products & features successfully to market
- Proactive and organized self-starter with a passion for discovering new and creative opportunities
- Experience conducting a/b tests and making informed decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data