Product Manager, Tread Hardware at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Product Manager to support our Tread line hardware. This person will serve as the voice of the customer, working to delight our members and enhance their Peloton experience, and be responsible for executing on a portion of the Tread roadmap from ideation through end of life. They will report to the Director of Product Management and work in close partnership with engineering, industrial design, program management, product management, and business teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our members. Advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Contribute to and execute on the Tread roadmap, managing new, sustaining, and global programs that will delight our members and align with business objectives.
- Oversee Tread programs through the development process - from ideation to end of life.
- Define product requirements, including available markets, pricing, features and performance goals. Masterfully communicate these product requirements to the development team and leadership in both written and presentation form.
- Use data and member insights to inform decisions.
- Collaborate with industrial design on user experience and feature implementation.
- Collaborate with engineering to translate product requirements into engineering requirements and testing criteria.
- Collaborate with program management to scope, plan, and execute to cost, timeline, and performance goals.
- Successfully manage through program setbacks, partnering closely with the core team to root cause issues, make smart trade offs, and ensure the best possible member experience.
- Collaborate with other product managers, including Software and International Product Management, to ensure a cohesive and global experience.
- Own user testing and feedback at each development phase, including field testing prior to launch.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and member support on product value proposition, member-facing specifications, and support content prior to launch.
- Monitor and report on product performance after launch. Analyze insights to prioritize sustaining improvements and inform next generation product requirements.
- Bring knowledge of hardware and electronics development, including development process, materials, manufacturing, testing, firmware, regulatory compliance, and packaging.
- Stay updated on industry news and trends.
- Display leadership and identify areas for innovation within a team of smart creatives.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience developing hardware.
- Experience with user testing and validation.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience collaborating with global technical and design teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to drive decision making.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.