CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will help own the strategy and development of CLEAR's partner facing product suite and web based user enrollments, in partnership with cross-functional team members. Success in this role includes: (1) driving a common understanding of partner needs and pain points; (2) collaborating with Product/Engineering teams to expand on existing products or bring new ones to market (3) Owning the end to end product roadmap and priorities for your area of ownership. This role is located in our NYC headquarters along with our Healthcare team.
What You Will Do:
- Define product vision and strategy for CLEAR’s Partner Suite and web enrollments.
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands
- Collaborate with Product Design and Engineering to create thoughtful, intuitive, and frictionless end-to-end user experiences
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, data analytics or related fields
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike