Haven Life is an insurtech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Coverpath team at Haven Life focuses on providing tools to financial advisors and their customers to facilitate online purchasing of life insurance. We are looking for a passionate, creative, and user-centric product manager to help improve the way life insurance is purchased and sold digitally. As a member of the Coverpath product team, you'll be working on complex software interactions that ensure that insurance seekers are educated about the products they are purchasing and can get seamlessly covered through the most innovative advisor-led software experience in the market.
In this role, you'll work closely with our end users and collaborate internally with legal, compliance, and subject matter experts to fully analyze and understand complex insurance products, business processes, and technology services in order to improve the customer experience through the purchasing funnel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to drive product development from conception to launch
- Define and measure OKRs
- Drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics
- Gather a deep understanding of the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in betas and after full release.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for; deliver worldclass software in every release.
- BS/BA required
- 5+ years of work experience, with 4+ years as product manager
- Experience developing and deploying features for a highly considered product or service that increase conversion
- Know when and how to craft qualitative and quantitative feature tests
- Clear and concise written communication
- Attention to details with tenacity to pursue complex problems
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work full-time from our Manhattan office
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.