Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We are currently looking for a seasoned Product Manager who will work with our VP of Product to define and execute our product’s vision. Experience in product analysis, customer discovery, implementing, and measuring experiments are all necessary for this role. This person will help define KPIs, as well as the highest impact levers on product, and product led growth initiatives.
Who You Are
- Constantly putting yourself in our user’s shoes in order to understand both the delights, and the frustrations of their product experience
- Iterate on our product suite to look for ways we can deliver more value to our customer
- Identify growth levers that can create significant improvements in our growth
- Analyze and scope new product features and initiatives with our data, marketing and engineering teams
- Run experiments and take ownership of analysis from these experiments/KPIs
- Write accessible documentation on product features and initiatives
- Work with usage data and analytics to track product rollouts and feature efficacy
What You Have
- 4 years or more in consumer tech (ideally Fintech) in a product role
- Passion about making a social impact and to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives
- You constantly generate ideas about how you might improve a product
- Significant experience on extracting and delivering consumer insights via focus groups, usability tests, surveys, behavioral data, A/B testing
- Strong analytical background and can dive deep into KPIs to understand how to improve them
- You are not discouraged when an idea is released and doesn’t lead to the optimum outcome, instead you will learn from it and move to the next project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Familiarity with SQL and data tools a plus
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Read Full Job Description