Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Industries to define and execute OwnBackup’s position within key vertical segments including health and life sciences, financial services, government, education and others. In the role, you will work closely with PMM’s who manage existing products such as Recover, Archiver and Sandbox Seeding--as well as PMMs who are launching new products--to customize our message to industry audiences and grow our presence. This will require developing a deep understanding of industry regulations and their implications on OwnBackup and our customers.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Customize OwnBackup’s core product messaging to make it relevant to each industry
- Research regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, FERPA, HIPPA, SEC-17, and others to identify areas that impact our solutions
- Gain mindshare and support demand gen activities with a regular cadence of assets and support--including decks, webinars, product videos, speaking engagements, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, and more
- Deliver initial and ongoing enablement to OwnBackup’s sales team and other customer-facing stakeholders
- Prepare weekly updates to disseminate to stakeholders throughout the org
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a marketing related field
- 4+ years of PMM experience with a high-growth B2B tech company (SaaS strongly preferred)
- Experience working within a regulated industry a plus
- Exceptional story telling skills
- Experience in SaaS CRM a very strong plus
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Adept at managing stress and pressure
- Strong people and interpersonal acumen comfortable working in cross functional integrated teams
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.