Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Partners and Alliances to define and perpetuate OwnBackup’s complimentary position with our ecosystem of cloud partners, ISV partners, and system integrators. In the role, you will work closely with OwnBackup’s Partner Marketing Director who is responsible for building integrated campaigns to grow our presence with partners. Your role will be to establish “better together” points of view to illustrate the combined value of our solutions and build assets to support our position and demand gen initiatives.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Effectively position OwnBackup with complementary cloud partners, ISVs and System Integrators
- Gain mindshare and support demand gen activities with a regular cadence of assets and support--including decks, webinars, product videos, speaking engagements, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, and more
- Deliver initial and ongoing enablement to OwnBackup’s sales team and those of partner organizations
- Prepare weekly updates to disseminate to stakeholders throughout the org
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a marketing related field
- 4+ years of PMM experience with a high-growth B2B tech company (SaaS strongly preferred)
- Experience working with partner organizations
- Exceptional story telling skills
- Experience in SaaS CRM a very strong plus
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Adept at managing stress and pressure
- Strong people and interpersonal acumen comfortable working in cross functional integrated teams
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms, and has experienced 100% growth for five years running. We’ve established early market dominance in a big addressable market - to put this in perspective, consider that OwnBackup currently has over 3,000 customers, and nearly all of Salesforce’s 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given our vision to lead cloud data protection, we are also actively pursuing plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the coming year. Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup’s product and customers.